Versatile urban and field boot for mixed terrains and conditions.
Cut and padding give instant comfort. Full grain tumbled leather and GORE-TEX® PERFOMANCE COMFORT lining. Side locking hook for better fit. Vibram® STAR LITE outsole.
- This item has been hand crafted in ITALY by our expert workers to ensue a product of high quality and value.
- Upper: HYDROBLOC® FULL GRAIN LEATHER - A carefully selected, premium grade full grain leather which receives the special Hydrobloc® treatment during tanning to ensure maximum water resistance.
- Hardware: H.R.T. "HIGH RESISTANCE TREATMENT" - All our hardware is designed to allow a smooth passage of the laces. D-rings and hooks receive the high resistance treatment to ensure maximum resistance to corrosion
- Lining: GORE-TEX® - PERFORMANCE COMFORT - An extremely waterproof and breathable micro porous membrane which can be used to make a lining in outdoor footwear. Its structural characteristics allow moisture from the foot to pass through but keep water out
- Footbed: Z-COMFORT FIT - Anatomically shaped removable footbed. It has a quick drying top hygienic polyester fabric layer, to wick away moisture and dry quickly, a latex foam and a bottom cushioning layer in expanded close cell PE. Good overall comfort and cushioning
- Padding: Z.A.S. "ZAMBERLAN AIR SYSTEM" - Zamberlan special construction and design method and choice of components to optimi e the comfort and the boot breathability, thanks to a special padding foam. Boots crafted accordingly are extremely light weight and extremely more breathable!
- Insole/shank: ZAMBERLAN MODULAR FLEX - An exclusive Zamberlan® polypropylene midsole, developed to achieve great degrees of lightness, torsional rigidity and flexibility where needed. It features special grooves under the ball of the foot to allow for a natural movement and backbone reinforcement in the back part for the maximum torsional rigidity
- Toe and heel: THERMOPLASTIC - The toe puff and heel counter are made from an extruded thermoplastic material which is pre-shaped on special machine. They provide excellent protection for the foot and help maintain a good shape in boot even after extended use
- Sole: VIBRAM® STAR LITE - Exclusive sole developed by Zamberlan in collaboration with Vibram to grant the maximum performance. It features a wide toe bumper for foot protection and grip and a low density EVA midsole for lightness and shock absorbing. The large contact toe and heel areas grant better grip and durability, it has large grooves for good self cleaning action and multi directional lugs with sculptured design to enhance touch down, traction and toe off. The undercut heel grants secure braking
- Construction: GTX BOOTEE - The GORE-TEX® membrane is thermo-sealed sealed into a bootee that is then fixed to the boot upper. When the boot is lasted, the bootee is fixed to the midsole with a small quantity of glue
- Weight: 620 gr (Half pair)