Nature is calling you: the Rime Light In Flex Vest Women is a lightweight insulating vest with water-repellent properties thanks to the Pertex® Quantum Air material. The filling gives the jacket optimum heat retention qualities. Stretch elements enhance freedom of movement to ensure you feel good at all times during ascents and descents. The jacket is compatible with a backpack and climbing harness, making it an ideal choice for all your mountain adventures. When you don't need the jacket, you can simply stow in the left-hand front pocket and carry it with you.
- Weight: 170 g
- Cut: Athletic Fit
- 2 backpack and climbing-harness-compatible zipper pockets
- Elastic hem
- Elastic sections made from Pontetorto® stretch fleece on side, sleeves and back ensure absolute freedom of movement and increased breathability
- MAMMUT Easy Combine compatible
- Smooth-running YKK Vislon® front zipper
- Lightweight, elastic, water-repellent Pertex® Quantum Air material for increased breathability and freedom of movement
- Filled with 40 g/m² OTI Stretch insulation for optimum heat retention and enhanced freedom of movement
- Ajungilak® oti stretch: This technology for wadding (insulation material between a garment’s outer layer and lining) is used to make an exceptionally light, fast drying and elastic insulation material.
- Pertex® quantum® air: Pertex® Quantum Air was designed to increase air permeability, striking a balance between windproof rating and breathability.
- Mammut easy combine: The Mammut Easy Combine system offers a clever way to combine hardshell jackets with different fleece and insulated jackets, ensuring the right level of protection in any weather.
- Pontetorto® tecnostretch: Pontetorto® Tecnostretch fabrics have a four-way stretch construction and strong surface while offering great moisture wicking at the same time, making them suitable as a base or mid-layer. Stretchy and soft for maximum comfort.
- PFC Free DWR: Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear: Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain.