Technical approach footwear. Lightweight, comfortable and supple for maximum precision. With a pull tab at the back for attaching to harness. The Gecko is the approach shoe that closely mirrors a climbing shoe.
- Upper: Suede water-repellent upper. The toe of the upper has a protective rubber rand that wraps around the EVA midsole for increased precision and durability.
- Lacing: Extended Lacing down to the toe taken from the world of climbing, for maximum customisation and a comfortable fit.
- Sole: The Reptilia HG Sole is the link between the climbing and the technical approach shoe.
- Outsole: Idrogrip Vibram® compound tread has shallow grooves and a climbing zone at the toe for maximum sensitivity and friction even when the trail becomes vertical.
- ACTIVfit is a construction system that develops different lasts, soles and models designed specifically for women or men feet. The models are designed and constructed for the best performance in various outdoor activities. Thanks to its experience and research, SCARPA® offers absolute comfort. When we say “absolute”, we think of a subjective benefit becoming objective comfort. This line establishes a high quality standard for better performance, comfort, style and durability.
- The ACTIV impact Technology: system used for soles construction using materials with physical and chemical characteristics, able to absorb negative impact with the ground, increasing shock-absorption and exploiting to the utmost the energy used during the activity.